Buyer Broker Chicagoland Offers a Free Consultation to First Time and Luxury Home Buyers
Whether you choose to use our services or not (or whether we choose you as a client) – we’ll meet with you so you can learn more about you motives and capabilities to purchase a home, negotiation techniques, and due diligence methods we use to protect you during the most important financial decision of your life. And we will learn more about your and your capability to purchase – and whether we can help you or not, or see if there is good chemistry with you.
What happens during in the initial consultation? It is a mutual question and answer session. You’ll get your real estate questions answered, gain new insights into the goals and rationale and priorities behind your purchase (including how much you can afford), and learn more about our services. The meeting can be in person (preferred), over Skype or Google video conference call, or over the phone if necessary.
You should come away from the consultation with enough information to answer these questions:
- Does it make sense to buy vs. rent?
- Is what I’m willing to spend and can afford (there might be a difference between the two) – enough to buy a house I would be happy to live in?
- Do I have a large enough down payment to buy a home?
- How do I find out if I have enough, or good enough credit to buy a home?
- What are some of the techniques you use to negotiate the best price that others don’t use?
- How can I know that a neighborhood or area of town is for me?
- What are the most important things to me about a neighborhood? What is more important to me – schools, neighborhood, features of the home or yard, and why?
- What are my true reasons and motives for purchasing a home?
- What can I expect in each part of the home buying process?
- What are the differences in the type of representation I can have as a buyer?
- What are current market conditions like?
Depending on the answers to these questions, you might be ready to move forward or not. Whatever you decide – you will come away from the consultation with an in-depth understanding of the types of representation that are available to you, your core reasons and priorities for purchasing a home, negotiation tips and other valuable information.
Thinking about buying a home in the Chicago Illinois area in 2012? Call us at 847-566-7558 to learn more and set up a time to meet.
We are based in Chicago’s Northwest Suburbs – and of course cover those many towns (Hawthorn Woods, Long Grove, Kildeer, Palatine, Lake Zurich, Buffalo Grove, Wheeling, Vernon Hills, Libertyville, Grayslake, Wauconda, Island Lake, McHenry, Fox Lake and Antioch to Gurnee, and the North Shore – but we routinely serve buyers in Downers Grove, Lombard, Naperville and other suburbs to the south of us, as well as downtown Chicago and the communities to the north and northwest of downtown. (One of our recent happy clients purchased in the Bucktown area.)